10. Jan. 2020 – 12. Jan. 2020
Kurfürstenstraße 31, 10785, Berlin
Sexological Bodywork is a new body-based approach that opens spaces where individuals, couples and groups can learn about sexuality and intimacy. This workshop gives an introduction to the basic approach and the methods used in Sexological Bodywork. As a participants you will be able to experience new ways to
- deepen your capacity to enjoy body sensations and live a sexuality that is more connected to your body (erotic embodiment)
- establish deeper bonds in your intimate encounters
- create your sexual experiences and communicate your desires more consciously (sexual empowerment)
- deepen your knowledge about their your sexuality and develop your erotic abilities
The foundation of our journey will be creative and focused body expression, breathwork, meditation, as well as mindful and sensual whole-body touch as a giver and receiver.
The workshop adresses people who wish to enrich their life with more conscious intimacy and sensuality and embodied eroticism. For people who are interested in the Sexological Bodywork Professional Training, this course serves as an overview and introduction into the methods.
Nino Mar Seliz
Friday 10am – 8pm
Saturday 10am – 8pm
Sunday 10am – 6pm
EUR 390.00 / EUR 680.00 for couples
Early Bird Price
until 2 month before workshop start: EUR 40.00 reduction
Information and registration
Reservierungen sind für diese Veranstaltung geschlossen.